Friday, December 4, 2009

A Short Word on Iran. . .

So, apparently the Iranian Government is now going after its critics who live outside of Iran, by threatening their families and whatnot (see Bogart's link to the "What chaps my ass" post. As someone who has followed the upheaval in Iran over the summer (wherein, I learned the value of Twitter), and who has publicly criticized the Iranian regime, let me say the following:

Bring. It. On.

I am an American, and I have no friends or family who live in Iran. Rather, I am one of many concerned citizens of the world who see Ahmadenijhad and Khamenei for what they truly are - dictators of the worst order. You may dress up your regime under the auspices of Islam, but I see right through you. Your regime is composed of thugs, murderers and rapists. As Jesus has said:

And when thou prayest, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward. But when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou has shut thy door, pray to thy Father which seeth in secret. (Matt. 6.27)

That is all that you are - hypocrites, rapists, thugs, murderers and thieves. To have you as enemies would only speak well for my character. Hell, a half-decent attack on me would spur a career in American politics. So, if you want me, here I am. Come and find me. Oh, and in the words of the Sea of Green - Allahu Akbar!

1 comment:

  1. Count me in on that fight...Come and get me Iran...I will not stand idly by and let you intemidate thsoe that I love that are from Iran.

    Jim, we actually agree again...holy crap.

    ReplyDelete